15 Successful Entrepreneurs Share the Best Advice They Ever Got
1. Billionaire Mark Cuban: There are no shortcuts.
2. Restaurateur Jon Taffer: See every detail of your business.
3. FUBU founder Daymond John: Don’t chase the money.
4. Panera Bread founder and CEO Ron Shaich: Competitive advantage is everything.
5. Real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran: My best advice was an insult.
6. Dilbert creator Scott Adams: Don’t give up.
7. The Container Store founder and CEO Kip Tindell: Business should be a win-win for everyone.
8. Lululemon founder Chip Wilson: It’s OK to ask for help.
9. Entrepreneur and author Tim Ferriss: You are who you associate with.
10. Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis: Get into a business where you can be a big fish.
11. Advertising entrepreneur Sara Rotman: Being comfortable is the enemy.
12. 5 Acre Farms CEO Dan Horan: Simplicity is everything.
13. Hello Design CEO David Lai: Your time is a precious commodity.
14. NewsCred CEO Shafqat Islam: If you’re not being told ‘no’ constantly, you’re not pushing hard enough.
15. SumAll CEO Dane Atkinson: Learn to say ‘no’ and focus on what you do best.
Source – www.inc.com